Cos Bot is a somewhat complete bot with really many all-in-one categories and commands. For example Moderation commands, Fun commands, Auto messages, Calculation commands, Searching web, Misc commands, and another very unique category that you can DM a user with the bot, and of course a lot more! Use the /help command to see all the main commands of the cos bot.
All the commands from below are used with the main prefix of the bot. (/)
- At the moderation commands you can mostly see the ban, kick, mute, warn, unban (not totally verified yet), purge commands. Of course now I will do many more mod commands in the future for example tempban command.
- At the helping moderation commands you can view how to use some moderation commands on most modder bots with the prefix “/”, or at our Cos bot. Note: the ban/mute/kick/warn with id isn’t available yet.
- At the moderation commands you can mostly see the ban, kick, mute, warn, unban (not verified yet), purge commands. Of course now I will do many more mod commands in the future for example tempban.
- At the auto messages commands you can meet the ping, made by, type, echo cmds. If you don’t know yet, the ping command shows you the time till the bot will reply you a “Pong” word, as less ms time as short and good the execution time is.
With the echo and type commands you can basically talk to someone with the bot!
- At the fun commands you can use the cat, rps, howprois commands. The rps meaning is Rock, Paper, Scissors ; based on the main game, the usage of the command is “/rps rock” for example.
- At the economy commands you can find the work, crime, dep, bal, show bank, withdraw, add-money commands.
- At the misc commands you can see the avatar, serverinfo (not totally verified yet), and the whois command, to use the avatar and whois commands you need to mention someone next to the command. The whois command has a good looking interface 😉
- At the calculation commands you can use the sum, sub, multi, and divide commands. Technically, the category is based on the basic calculations, the usage for example is “/multi <1st number> <2nd number>“
- At the design commands you can see the designtype and gifline commands
Much more coming in the future and the bot also has more commands, but these ones above are only the main ones and that would make you to have an idea of what’s the point of the bot ;D
For infos, the most accurate updates, bot status, support and help, modmail, testing chat and contact, please visit and join the Cos Bot Support Server, it is the official server for the bot.